idle thoughts

Thoughts that arrive in no particular order and never seem to be that significant at the time.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

of Hens and HTML


I’ve managed to build the hen house but I’m not too sure if it will ever appear on Google Earth. I’ve put a copy into the 3D warehouse - but that may not be enough. At least I know it’s precise location now, it is 51º 27’ 30.32” N 0º 34’ 24.59”W or from where I’m sitting, it’s at the bottom of the garden.
I’ve posted a recent photograph of the hen house at (this should be a link - perhaps I have to put in the HTML code?) just so anyone can see that the sketchup model isn’t really like the actual object - but then it did take me 28 trips to B&Q to finish the real thing.
I can (of course - having read the Help file) put the photo in here.
And yes I do have to remember all those HTML TAGS - because editing with Safari is so basic.
But (as I've just discovered) Firefox has all manner of editing tools

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home